©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Monday, April 16, 2012

Book Case Redo

I better start from a while back: I have a chronic illness that at times keeps me from being as productive as I want to be. I've had surgeries and treatments and I generally get things done, but quite slowly.

A few weeks ago, the book case on my side of the bed crashed into the one on my husband's side of the bed, and they all came tumbling down. After getting all the pieces out, and cleaning and rearranging the bedroom, I started putting together new book cases--well, one of them. I had a couple of days this past weekend where I felt sooooooooo good, better than I had in years, so it was time to tackle the book/book case issue. I put the first one together and got it filled up. Then my husband decided to move the book case to another wall. Oh, yeah, I put one shelf in wrong and had to dismantle the book case and then put it back together again.

So that cut into my reading time, but in the meantime I found some book cases, book rooms, book structures pictured online that I thought I'd share.






No comments:

Post a Comment