©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Match Made in Texas

Four ladies have put together a collection of novellas that will warm your heart and keep you giggling for a good, long while. All four stories make this a fun read, they are intertwined, and one is even part of another series that I absolutely adore.

Karen Witemeyer, Carol Cox, Mary Connealy, and Regina Jennings are an All-Star group of writers that I'd have on my team any day of the week. They all know how to punch up their stories with a bit of humor, add adventure and excitement, throw in rugged and hardworking men, and include their faith in a way that doesn't overpower the story but still gets the point across. I loved each and every hero and heroine, I wish that some of the stories had been longer, and I was especially sad to see the Archer brothers saga come to an end. I know it has to be tough for these talented writers to let their characters go and make it on their own in the world now, but it's hard for us as readers to let them go on, as well.

Definitely a Five Star, Two Thumbs Up, and a hard-working Texas man kind of book

No comments:

Post a Comment