©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Thursday, January 9, 2014

All Things Hidden

A lot of things appeal to different people based on their own personal taste, and this is the case for this particular review--the book did not fit my personal taste. When I am reading an electronic book, I generally read it straight through--it's hard to jump ahead to read the ending, and then jump back to where I was in the book in the first place. I made an exception for this book. I didn't finish it because it just didn't appeal to me. It's a good book, with really quality writing. Tracie Peterson rarely misses with her books, and, while I've never read anything by Kimberly Woodhouse, the two ladies have put together a well done story. It just didn't appeal to me. Still I will give this book a solid four stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment