©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Quiet

I've been quiet for about a week on my blog. Here's how the last seven days shook down for me:
Thursday: drive to Spokane, fly to Boston, read
Friday: my first attempt to ride a subway, took a walk in downtown Boston, read
Saturday: Whale Watch, Freedom Trail in Boston, Italian food for dinner, read
Sunday: Imax movie, walked around Boston, seafood, met up with a niece and her boyfriend for dinner, read
Monday: cold, wet, rainy, windy--daughter ran Boston Marathon, read
Tuesday: walked around Boston, lunch with niece and boyfriend (Boston has some really good restaurants!), fly back to Spokane, drive home, read
Wednesday: go to clinic for injection(two days late), stops at Hastings, Staples, and Wal-Mart, read
Today: buy groceries, go for a walk, post several reviews, read

While I was in Boston, I was staying in a hotel where internet was available for a price--$13/day. So I wrote out the reviews for the books I read on paper. Each one of these reviews will have its own post:

Love Arrives in Pieces by Betsy St Amant
A Heart's Betrayal by Colleen Coble
When Grace Sings by Kim Vogel Sawyer
Miriam's Blessings by Jerry Eicher

Boston is a town that has a rich history and I would love to go back to explore it further--maybe. Maybe I'll just stick to reading stories that take place in Boston and remember the richness of the town.


No comments:

Post a Comment