©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

All Tangled Up

Carey Scott has written a book that discusses how we get tangled up in the world and how only God can untangle us. She begins with her own entanglements which began when she was molested at the age of four, but we all get tangled up when we try to get our worth from the world's ideas. She uses biblical examples to show us how easy to is get ourselves tangled in knots that are detrimental to our spirits, our health, and even our souls.

While I was not molested as a child, I understand where Carey has come from in discussing the bad decisions we make, and the entanglements those decisions put on us. This book is a valuable tool for people who are still trapped in their entanglements and want to find the way out. Carey has done a great job in showing the solutions in the Bible and showing us how to untangle ourselves in the process. I could have used this book twenty years ago, but I am happy to have this book now to be able share with someone else going through the transformation of untangling.

Five Stars.

My Thanks to Revell for allowing me to read and review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment