©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ties That Bind

I was talking with a friend once about the kinds of books that we like to read. My friend will read almost any genre, but I tend toward books that offer happy endings. This is why I did not care for Ties That Bind by Cindy Woodsmall. I read her Vines and Orchards series and loved them because there was some kind of closure in each book. As I read Ties that Bind, there was a huge cliff hanger at the end with no satisfactory closure in the book. I realize that I would have to read the whole series to get the kind of happy ending I wanted, but I like some kind of conclusion to help me be able to go on to the next book, especially when I have to wait for the next books to come out. These are my OPINIONS and therefore I will not give this book a rating or recommendation.

My thanks to Waterbrook Press for allowing me to read and review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment