©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Rails to Love Romance Collection

I have developed the habit of reading a novella in between reading larger novels or heavier-content books. I use them as a palate cleanser for reading. I LOVE Barbour Publishing for putting out so many novella collections. I love the themes this publishing house comes up with, I love the authors who fill the collections, and I love the stories.

The Rails to Love Romance Collection worked great as a palate cleanser. Each story took me away for a couple of hours of blissful reading without a lot of deep thought. These narratives each tell of love happening on or near a railroad during the early years of train travel. Some involve children and some involve ladies who think they are too long in the tooth to be a bride, but each one brings true love to the fore.

Five Stars, Two Thumbs Up, and a train trip to love.

My thanks to Barbour Publishing for allowing me to read and review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment