©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Friday, September 2, 2016

A Lady Unrivaled

Five Stars, Two Thumbs Up, and Fire Red Diamond Earrings

I am not sure how to write this review. I didn't like the book, but it was more of a matter of taste rather than a matter of poor writing. Roseanna M White writes with clarity, excitement, mystery, and a bit of romance thrown in for good measure. Her characters develop to their full potentials, her settings are impeccable, and her plot lines are intriguing. It just didn't "trip my trigger," so to speak.

Much of the plot centers around blood red diamonds that have been missing from the Cayton family for a number of years. Lady Ella Myerston is the recipient of Lord Cayton's attentions. But on the flip side, are some nefarious characters after the diamonds that Lord Cayton wants to give Lady Ella.

A Lady Unrivaled
is worth reading, it just wasn't my taste.

My thanks to Bethany House for allowing me to read and review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment