©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The American Heiress Brides Collection

The American Heiress Brides Collection is such a great olio of novellas, I had a hard time putting it down. Some of the stories had me in tears, some had me laughing out loud, some had me reaching for wishes that I could befriend the protagonists. In each of the narratives, each girl was wealthy, or at least had been wealthy at one time, and she had the challenge of finding a man who would not be gold-digging money-grubber. In many cases, the men had wealth of their own and did not need his bride's money.

This was a perfect book for my Sunday this past weekend--I spent most of the day in one airport or another, or in one airplane or another, where I had almost unlimited time to read. I was thrilled to have such a good collection of narratives to read.

Five Stars, Two Thumbs Up, and an unexpected inheritance.

My thanks to Barbour Publishing for allowing me to read and review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment