©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Regency Brides Collection

Barbour Books is making their mark on the novella anthologies with the Regency Brides Collection, they have departed from their normal nine novella format to have only seven novellas in the book. This is a good thing in my mind.  I just wish they'd come down to only four.  From a reviewing standpoint, four seems to be my highwater mark for keeping the plots of the stories straight.  That being said, this collection is quite light hearted and fun. 

My favorite one of this collection includes a governess of three children and their guardian.  The children's antics make the story fun and engaging. 

The authors of this collection know what they are doing in preparing a full plot to go in a small package. 

Five Star Collection, Two Thumbs Up, and an afternoon cup of tea while entertaining visitors.

My thanks to Barbour Books for allowing me to read and review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment