©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Friday, December 1, 2017

A Bouquet of Brides

I like the olios of romantic stories to just while away an hour or two between jobs I need to do and this one is a complete bouquet of flowers.  Each heroine's name is also a flower name but sometimes the girl in question doesn't like her name or its implications.  The hero of the story has to convince the posey that she is not only likable, but her flower name has a broader, more impressive meaning than she believes. 

Barbour Books searches out the authors who do creditable jobs in putting together these short novels (which to my mind is a bit harder to do than writing a full-length novel.  I mean, you have to get the character development, setting, plot, plot twists, and denouement in fewer words and fewer pages than a full length novel.) and Barbour finds these incredible writers and draws the best out of them. 

This is a five-star collection, two thumbs up, and a bouquet for your wedding. 

My thanks to Barbour Books for allowing me to read and review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment