©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Friday, December 1, 2017

Experiments in Honesty

I have never heard of Steve Daugherty before, but after reading his book, Experiments in Honesty, I'm glad I've made his acquaintance through his writing.  So much of what he has to say in this book requires deep thinking and then instant application to life.  He is trying to change the mindset of people who think they know who God is without listening through His Word to what He's saying He is.  Steve peels back the layers of misconception to bring God to the people just as He is, nothing extra added.  

This book will cause me to think and to meditate on what I know of God to determine what's really true about God.  Thank you Steve Daugherty.  

Five Stars

My thanks to Worthy Publishing for allowing me to read and review this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment