©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Monday, February 11, 2019

I Ain't Doin' It


Heather Land is in the building to bring us some humor in between the lessons she's learned through her life so far. She's learned to set boundaries and her boundaries are fenced in by the words: "I Ain't Doin' It."  Her boundaries include fighting over school supplies, dating, and doing school fundraisers. She talks about her budding career as a comedienne and how that took off, beginning with someone believing in her enough to give her a job so that she could pick herself up from her bootstraps after her divorce.

The most important thing she talks about is how God stood beside her throughout all the upheaval in her life.  Heather writes with humor, pathos, and every feel you can imagine.  This is a five star book, two thumbs up, and a well-set boundary.  I ain't doin' it.

My thanks to Howard books for allowing me to read and review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment