©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Stitched with Love

Armed with an abundance of blue ribbon authors, Barbour Publishing put out a book that also coincides with my other major hobby--sewing.   All nine novellas have been previously published in smaller anthologies.  All nine novellas are just amazing.  Some weave quilting into the plot, and some weave clothing sewing, and both are interesting for me.

All of the stories take place in the 1800s except for one which is a post-WWII story.  All of these stories involve finding the true loves of the ladies' lives.

Like I said, all have been published before, and I have included the other titles they were published in.  All of them are worth Five Stars, which makes Stitched with Love a Five Star, two thumbs up, and a quilt made with wisdom and prayer.

My thanks to Barbour Publishing for allowing me to read and review this book.




No comments:

Post a Comment