©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Friday, July 10, 2020

A Joyful Christmas

Barbour Publishing put together six lovely stories about love coming at Christmas time.  These are historical fictional stories with a bit of humor thrown in for good measure.  All of these authors are great writers and the challenge to put a whole story in a novella is a hard one to do when you are used to writing full length novels, but these authors are up to the task. 

Each of these tales have flawed but likable people populating the narratives, and they all find what they are looking for, eventually.  Some of the yarns had me in tears because of the unfairness of the situations, some had me laughing out loud, some had me so frustrated I wanted to grab the characters and give them a good shake.

This is a five star collection, with two thumbs up, and a Christmas miracle of love.

Barbour Publishing and NetGalley.com provided the copy I read for this review.  All of the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment