©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Friday, July 18, 2014

Handbag Workshop

I am all over sewing things for myself, for others, or just in general. Today I made two neck coolers and wrist coolers using the soil moisturizing pellets--nothing much--just a few seams and it's done! But that's not what this is about. I grabbed the Handbag Workshop by Anna M Mazur to read and review because I am always on the lookout for a neat purse pattern. I took the time to read through several chapters and found that Anna is a wonderful author as far as her directions and designs go. The patterns were wonderful! This book is about sewing with leather and she makes incredible sense in her directions. She is thorough in listing tools needed, steps to take, how to measure and cut out the patterns, as well as how to customize her patterns for your personal statement bag. It will definitely take a second read for me to choose a bag to make for me.

Five Stars

Taunton Press provided a copy of this book for me through NetGalley.com. I was not compensated in any way for my honest review of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment