©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Lady of a Thousand Treasures

Eleanor has been tasked with chronicling the antiquities of one of her parents, Baron Lydney.  She is to determine whether his remaining son is worthy of the collection.  When she was younger she was in love with the son, Harry.  This book takes the reader to England, and Italy, and back again. 

It took me a while to "get into" the book, and truly I never did.  Sandra Byrd is a great author, but in order to get the details into the book, she let the plot drag. I am not going to say this is a "bad" book, it could be that I was having a bad day when I tried to read it.

Three Stars.

I want to thank Tyndale House Publishers for allowing me to read and review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment