©picture by scribbles (Marye McKenney)

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Misled

 


I've encountered many of the lies included in this book, some personally, some vicariously and I appreciate the way that Allen Parr parses the truth from the Word of God and brings these false teachings to light.  I appreciate his teachings on YouTube and find that this book only adds to his position as a teacher of God's word.  

Allen does what few people try to do--expose lies, but at the same time, he exposes the truth behind the lies.  He's not afraid to name names on either side of the table.  What I got most from this book is how God must be grieved by our willingness to be deceived.  I feel bad for the poor fictional character who 
set up each chapter by going from pillar to post among the false teachers.  To hit all seven of them breaks all the odds.  

This book is not to be missed.  Five Stars

Nelson Publishing provided the copy I read for this review.  All opinions expressed are solely my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment